Yours to read
1. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday.
2. Always accept an outstretched hand.
3. Show respect for everyone who works for a living, regardless of how trivial their job.
4. Make someone's day by encouraging them.
5. Become someone's hero.
6. Count your blessings.
7. Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find out.
8. Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all that they have.
9. When playing games with children, let them win.
10. Give people a second chance, always.
11. Have a firm handshake.
12. Look people in the eye.
13. Sing in the shower.
14. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
15. Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life-and-death matters, nothing is as important as it first seems.
16. Don't allow the phone to interrupt important moments. It's there for our convenience, not the caller's.
17. Be modest. A lot was accomplished before you were born.
18. Keep it simple.
19. Don't burn bridges. You will be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.
20. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on life, you will regret the things you didn't do, more than the ones you did.
21. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
22. Choose your life's mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 per cent of all your happiness or misery
23. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
24. Remember no one makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who helped you.
25. Take charge of your attitude. Don't let someone else choose it for you.
26. Begin each day with some of your favourite music.
27. Once in a while, take the scenic route.
28. Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side table. Million-dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3 AM.
29. Compliment the meal when you are a guest in someone's home.
30. Remember that 80 per cent of the success in any job is based on your ability to deal with people.
31. Don't expect life to be fair...
"It was a blossoming experience, I did not know I had all the courage, thoughtfulness and intelligence inside me, the team showed me the path to happinesss"